Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Pay Pal

Post Thanks / Like

Pay Pal

Greetings Family and Friends and Valued Members:

I hope all is well,

I have recently learned by RipperJack that the PayPal donations and payments are being returned to the sender(s).

I want to take a minute to explain what happened. When i first set up my PP account i had it linked to a email address(planet001@hushmail) which was used for verification and authentication purposes that i no longer use. I now use my Yahoo and gmail accounts. Apparently PP stated that i failed to validate my gmail account as a secondary account, this resulted in ALL donations being returned to the senders after 30 days. This has been RESOLVED!! I spoke with PP today and have confirmed and Validated all emails and Authentication methods associated with my PP account. I am asking EVERYONE who donated or have a hosting package with us to RE-SUBMIT your payments and / or donations. They will all be processed accordingly. I have also been assured by PP that this will not happen again!! I am asking ANYONE who has any issues going forward with transactions to let RipperJack, Dee Cee or myself know asap, and i will make sure that it is resolved promptly. I also want to personally apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Though i NEVER ask for anything from anyone. You all contribute your time and efforts making Our Home just that!! Our Home. Those who host their sites on with us. You will not lose your place in line. We do appreciate your business, your contributions, your support and also your time and efforts. Without them we will not be here today. We want to continue to offer you all the very best services and genuine support. You are all family;

I mean that Sincerely!!

If anyone has any questions or concerns, Please reach out to RipperJack, Dee Cee or PM me directly. We will be more than happy to help.

Best Regards

Planet

2. Thanks dee cee, Deuck thanked for this post
    Likes dee cee, Deuck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bro, I think something may still not be right.

I sent a donation of $50 to get the ball rolling and both the email confirmation and paypal receipt came back to me with the hushmail address on them.

Since it had not been accepted yet, I cancelled it to avoid having the donation hanging in cyber space.

You want to look into it again and get back to me before I re-send please.

Thanks.
    "Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"

4. Thanks Planet, Deuck thanked for this post
    Likes Planet, Deuck liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dee cee View Post
    Bro, I think something may still not be right.

I sent a donation of $50 to get the ball rolling and both the email confirmation and paypal receipt came back to me with the hushmail address on them.

Since it had not been accepted yet, I cancelled it to avoid having the donation hanging in cyber space.

You want to look into it again and get back to me before I re-send please.

Thanks.
    Hey Dee Cee, I really appreciate it. Please look at again and try again. Things should be good to go now. Please let me know if you have any issues things time around.
    Thank You again!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, $50 re sent and this time the yahoo address was used.

7. Thanks Deuck, Planet thanked for this post
    Likes Planet liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dee cee View Post
    Alright, $50 re sent and this time the yahoo address was used.
    Hey Dee Cee,

I hope all is well, Your donation was received. BTW: you did not have to do that, You contribute more than you need to and, I really appreciate it again!!

Thank You!!

9. Thanks dee cee thanked for this post
    Likes dee cee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know, but I like to when I can.

You carry a heavy burden yourself, and never ask anyone for help with it.

Members of all the Galaxy sites are extremely fortunate that you are so generous.